From now on, existing customers successfully refer friends and family to open designated account and deposit new funds to enjoy up to HK$21,000 rewards.
Act Now. Share the joy now to earn fabulous rewards together!
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- Member-Get-Member Program (the “MGM Program”) is valid from April 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022, both dates inclusive (“Program Period”).
- Unless otherwise specified, the MGM program is applicable to existing clients and/or new clients of Everbright Securities Digital Finance (HK) Limited (“EBSDFHK”) (defined in Clause 3) (collectively “Clients” or “the Client”). EBSDFHK is wholly-owned subsidiaries of China Everbright Securities International Company Limited (“CEBSI”). All these companies are collectively referred to as “Everbright Securities International” (“EBSI”). EBSI Direct is a service of Everbright Securities International.
- New clients (“New Clients”) means a Referee who (i) did not have an individual or joint trading account maintained with any member company of EBSI from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022 (both dates inclusive); (ii) who was not a beneficial owner of any corporate trading account maintained with any member company of EBSI during the aforesaid period; (iii) who successfully opens an individual or joint securities trading account with EBSDFHK during the Promotion Period; (iv) provides all necessary documents for account opening application; and (v) deposits HK$10,000 (or above) or an equivalent amount of new funds to the cash account or margin account with EBSDFHK and maintains the same in the account for 90 calendar days after account opening. (vi) The client (“Referrer”) must submit the Member-Get-Member Referral Form to us online in order for the new clients to be eligible for the reward.
- The MGM program is not applicable to corporate and institutional clients, staff, and agents of EBSI; the MGM Program also cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or referral code.
- The Client must be an EBSI client and has fulfilled all of the terms and conditions in respect of the MGM program at the time when the Reward is credited to Client’s trading account maintained with EBSDFHK in October 2022.
- EBSI reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. EBSI has the absolute discretion to suspend, modify or withdraw this Offer at any time without prior notice.
- All terms and conditions provided herein are subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- All relevant account and transaction information are subject to the records of EBSI.
- In case of any dispute, EBSI reserves the right to make the final decision.
- In case of conflict or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Account Opening Reward
- If a client (“Referrer”) successfully introduces a New Client (“Referee”) to open a new individual or joint securities trading account with EBSI Direct during the Promotion Period in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for the MGM Program, both the Referrer and the Referee will be eligible to enjoy HK Stocks commission waiver for the three months immediately following the Referee’s account opening (commission waiver via refund, capped at HK$3,000). If the Referrer successfully refers two new clients, the Referrer will be eligible to enjoy HK Stocks commission waiver capped at HK$6,000), and so on.
- The number of referrals for each Client is capped at 3; the HK Stocks commission rebate for each client is capped at HK$9,000 during the program period.
- All account holders under one joint account opened is counted as one New Client.
- Each new client is only entitled to the account opening reward once within the program period.
- The commission rebate is applicable to Hong Kong stocks only. The client must be an EBSI client and has fulfilled all of the terms and conditions in respect of the MGM program at the time when the reward is credited into the trading account with EBSDFHK in October 2022.
- The Account Opening Reward does not apply to any referral by a business partner of EBSI and cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offers or account created with Referrer Code.
New Funds Reward – Applicable to New Clients only
- “New Funds” are defined as cash deposits to the New Client’s trading account maintained with EBSDFHK during the Program Period as per EBSI’s records. New Funds exclude cash from sale proceeds of existing portfolio, cash transferred among same name or joint accounts maintained with relevant licensed corporations of EBSI, and cash deposits into account(s) of stock options or accumulator and decumulator.
- The New Funds Reward is only applicable to New Clients who deposited the required New Funds specified in below table with at least one transaction made under EBSDFHK during the program period.
|Amount of New Funds (HK$)
||Shopping Coupon Reward (HK$)
|$50,000 – below $100,000
|$100,000 – below $500,000
|$500,000 – below $1,000,000
|$1,000,000 or above
- New Funds deposited into a joint account shall be attributed, for the purpose of the Offer, to the primary account holder under joint trading account.
- Each New Client can only enjoy the New Funds Reward once within the Program Period.
- The amount of New Funds should be maintained in the New Client’s total portfolio until the New Funds Reward is credited to the New Client’s trading account with EBSDFHK in October 2022.
- The shopping coupon will be given out to the client’s registered Hong Kong address via direct mail in October 2022. In view of the region restrictions on the use of shopping coupon, if the referee's registered mailing address is in Mainland China or overseas, the referee will not eligible to this reward.
- The shopping coupon reward is available while stock lasts. EBSI reserves the right to offer alternative gift without prior notice.
- Rewards cannot be transferred and exchanged for cash, goods or services of any kind. For reward usage details, please refer to terms and conditions related to the relevant reward.
- EBSI is not the manufacturer or supplier of the goods or services comprising any reward. Any enquiry or complaint for the quality of the products or the services provided relating thereto should be directed to the relevant manufacturer or supplier. EBSI shall assume no liability in respect thereof. EBSI shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using any of the reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The above information is for reference only and does not constitute any investment advice.
Investments involve risk. Please refer to the relevant Risk Disclosure Statements, such as those attached to EBSDFHK’s Client Agreement and Schedules. Before making any investment decisions, investors should carefully consider their own circumstances, risk tolerance level, investment experience and investment objectives. Investors should not base any of their investment decisions on the benefits of the Offer alone. If investors are in doubt, they should seek independent professional advice.
This document is based on information available to the public. The information and opinions contained herein are for investors’ reference only and do not constitute investment advice, investment consulting and financial or legal advice for anyone. Nothing in this document shall be considered as an invitation, recommendation, guarantee or publicity to subscribe/purchase/sell securities or other financial instruments. Investors shall take the risk of their own investment based directly or indirectly on this document. Regardless of whether the document has been directly or indirectly referred to, Everbright Securities International and/or its affiliates shall not be liable or held liable for any direct or indirect losses or consequences caused by usage of the content of the document.
This disclaimer applies in all situations. When jointly used with other written information or verbal introduction, this document is completely independent of other written information or verbal introduction regardless of the specific usage of scenario or method. The quality of other written document or verbal presentation does not cause this disclaimer to be inapplicable.